Christ the Saviour Presbyterian Church Krakow
- Bediening onder gezinnenBediening onder jongerenKunst & creativiteitOnderwijs & trainingOutreach & evangelisatie
The mission of Christ the Saviour Presbyterian Church in Krakow is to be:
- A church for Krakow
- A church founded on grace
- A church of culturally relevant, biblical and reverent worship
- A church that is a loving community
- A church where people are discipled and trained to disciple others
- A church-planting church
Christ the Saviour church plant strives to be a church of culturally relevant, biblical and reverent worship. The team is striving to create a community where the average Polish person can feel comfortable and where the Gospel makes sense and is not compromised. The vehicles that are being used in this church plant are the English club (Vox Box); the Art & Thought Forum; sessions for sceptics questioning Christianity; sessions for people disillusioned with the Church. The church also translates Reformed materials into Polish, runs "The Humans of Krakow" project, is committed to hospitality as a means of advancing the mission and reaches out to the people of Krakow, whether they are Polish or ex-pats.
Krakow has 190,000 university and college students every year which makes it one of the biggest academic centres in the country. There is a great need for university student outreach.